12 November 2012

Thankful November 10

While my heart is still with my family and my Grandpa, we traveled away and spent the rest of the incredibly blustery weekend with our friends, the Snells, in Medicine Hat, Alberta.  I can't being to describe how thankful I am for their friendship. There was a time that they lived 30 minutes from us, before we became the Sneibes, when they lived way too far away for a visit. But, together we moved to the East Coast and they became the closest thing we had to family, and so we thought nothing of driving 4 hours to see them for a short weekend.  The drive through a snow storm was completely worth a different 3 1/2 hour drive this weekend, as I'm never disappointed by a weekend with the Snells. They are worth their combined weight in GOLD!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails