30 January 2012

Sushi and a Serenade

My baby sister has flown the nest and gone off to Paris for three months.  Paris!

While I'm slightly jealous of all the adventures she is surely having, I've got things I'm working on here at home, so I'll wait for my chance, later in life.

To say goodbye to her my entire family went to Kinjo, a Sushi place here in Calgary.  Nothing like your last sushi meal in Canada before you head to France. We filled most of the restaurant.  I don't even like sushi, and I thought it was great.



Possibly, the best restaurant moment EVER happened when Phoebe was pretty much flash mobbed by a whole crew of Japanese singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane."  Let me just say, it was RAD.  Now, if I could figure out my new, fancy, HD camera, I would upload the video.  But, Blogger says the file is too big, so I can't.  You will have to imagine, in all it's Japanese glory!

Goodbye Phoe, we will miss you. Bring my baby back something awesome!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails