02 January 2011

Oh Ya, I have a blog...

So, it's been a while.  I have to admit, I've really enjoyed hated the little break I've taken from blogging. With Christmas and New Years and all the festivities surrounding the holidays, it's been nice to know that this space was okay without me for a few weeks. 

IF I had found the time, and IF I had taken pictures, there were many things I would have blogged about this past month:

The Raw Food class I went to - stay tuned for the Wiebe Family 30-Day's of Raw!
Eli's many wonderful Christmas crafts littering our home
The incredible makover of Eli's horrible lace-up shoes
Christmas at the cabin
Me: snowboarding; Eli: skiing!

Oh, and all the other little, wonderful, amazing things we have done. All those things.

So, I'm back.  I missed you. Don't worry, I'll not be a stranger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails